In February the Surveyor-General is commencing consultation on the draft Cadastral Survey Rules 2020. This consultation will start with some presentations and online webinars that are intended to explain the proposed changes.
The presentation will cover the following key changes:
- 1. Improved structure and layout
- 2. Simplified terminology
- 3. Connection to Horizontal and Vertical control marks
- 4. Reference Marks
- 5. Dedicated section for non-primary parcels, ground movement and boundary reinstatements
- 6. Inaccurately determined non-primary parcels
- 7. Improved efficiency for recording boundary reinstatements
The draft Cadastral Survey Rules 2020 and a companion document will be released for consultation prior to the presentations.
This event counts for 2 CPD points that will be automatically added to your records.