About the job
Lysaght Consultants is a vibrant, forward-thinking consultancy based in Mount Maunganui and Hamilton, specialising in land surveying, civil engineering, land development and planning (with a bit of multisport on the side).
We have earned a reputation for being an innovative, friendly, down-to-earth team who focus on being the solution rather than the problem. This was recognised nationally when Lysaght was named a recent winner of the Humankind Employee Experience Awards in the small workplace category.
We have seen our business expand, and as a result, we now require a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join our Hamilton team.
The ideal person would have :
- A degree with a minimum of 2 years' post licensing experience
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Big picture thinking on behalf of our clients
- Experience with 12d software
- Experience with land development
- The ability to manage their own jobs while supervising other team members
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately, without micro-management
- Willingness to up-skill and be constantly leaning modern practices
- Keen on a bit of running, cycling, kayaking, swimming or similar
- Have a thick skin, share opinions, have a laugh and join in office banter.
The benefits of working at Lysaght are many, including:
- A fantastic team culture and environment;
- Private Health Insurance;
- A collaborative work environment that encourages finding creative solutions to problems
- A flexi-time policy that complements our healthy body, healthy mind approach to work-life balance;
- Two paid extended lunch breaks per week to be used for exercise and to get the heart rate up;
- Several staff functions and fun events injected throughout the year;
- A supportive environment that encourages growth and development;
If this sounds like you, send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about Lysaght and our award-winning team, visit our website www.lysaght.net.nz.