Registered Professional Surveyor (RPSurv)
The RPSurv distinction is awarded to S+SNZ members who meet specific professional criteria. It is awarded at theS+SNZ Council's discretion, and to be successful, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be academically qualified
- be competent in spatial measurement and three other surveying related disciplines
- have advanced competence in some recognised areas of surveying
- be committed to the maintenance and enhancement of ongoing competence
- be committed to work with integrity and a high degree of professionalism and ethical behaviour.