HOW THE CALENDAR WORKS
This is where you can see meetings, gatherings, events and dates relating to branches, streams and SIGs in one place.
The calendar can be viewed on your phone or tablet and it can be turned on and off as you wish.
The branch events are organised by a 3 letter city code [airport code].
[WLG] Wellington, [NPE] Hawkes Bay, [NPL] Taranaki, [WAG] Manawatu/Whanganui, [GIS] Gisborne, [ROT] Rotorua/Bay of Plenty, [HLZ] Waikato, [WRE] Northland, [AKL] Auckland, [NSN] Nelson/Marlborough, [CHC] Canterbury, [TIU] South Canterbury, [DUD] Coastal Otago, [ZQN] Central Otago, [WSZ] Westland, [IVC] Southland, [HKG] Hong Kong.
[AKL] NZIS Branch Meeting
[WLG] Council Meeting
[HLZ] NZIS Waikato Branch Quiz Night
The Stream events are organised by a 3 letter stream code.
[HYD] Hydrographic Stream, [PAM] Positioning and Measurement Stream, [YPR] Young Professionals Stream, [WIS] Women in Spatial/Surveyor Stream, [CAD] Cadastral Stream, [LDE] Land Development Stream, [ENG] Engineering Stream, [SPA] Spatial Stream, [CSN] Consulting Surveyors Stream.
[CAD] 2018 Examinations - Cadastral Law Exam In June
[HYD] HYDRO Stream Seminar
Deadlines or notices appear as an all-day event, with the code [DL] Deadline in red.
[DL] Closing date for any exemptions for April 2018 Professional Entrance
GO TO THE CALENDAR
ADD TO YOUR GOOGLE CALENDAR
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Next to "Other calendars" on the left, click the Down arrow.
- SelectAdd by URL.
- Copy this URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nzis.web%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Enter the calendar's address URL in the field provided.
- ClickAdd Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
ADD TO YOUR OFFICE 365 / MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- In Outlook, click File>Account Settings>Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Copy the address below by selecting it and pressing CTRL+C
- Paste the address you copied here by pressing CTRL+V, and clickAdd.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, (For example,NZIS National Calendar, and then click OK.
- When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates.