The journal is a technical, refereed journal published by S+SNZ containing material of an academic and technical nature. It includes a variety of papers covering recent legislative reforms, research, technology advances and conference papers supporting continuing professional development of members.
To submit a paper contact the editor Peter Knight, email@example.com
(Formerly: Journal of the New Zealand Institute of Surveyors; Publisher: Wellington, N.Z. : New Zealand Institute of Surveyors. ISSN: 0048-0150.)
2022 Issue No 306
The New Zealand Surveyor, No. 306, electronic publication:
- Download: Issue 306 NZ Surveyor Journal
- Read Issue 306 online
- Hannah, J.; Bell, R.G. (2020) Forensic Analysis of the 1944 Datum Shift at the Wellington Tide Gauge.
- Moschopoulos, G; Ampatzidis, D; Mouratidis, A; Perperidou, G.G; Demirtzoglou, N; Minntourakis, I (2022) On the problem of the transformation between the official Hellenic Geodetic Datum and the ‘Old Bessel’ or Old Greek Datum. A case study in the Serres region (Northern Greece).
- Strack, M (2022) Reconfiguring Land and property - What is a Subdivision
Knight, P (2022) Book Review, Semut by Christine Helliwell.
2019 - Special Edition No 305
To commemorate Aotearoa NZ’s history and 250 years of nation-building since Cook’s voyage to NZ, a special edition of the NZ Surveyor Journal has been published.
December 2019 Issue No.305
December 2017 No.304
- Coutts B. J. (2017) Surveying: A Profession
- Coutts, B. J. (2017) A Case for Geospatial Surveyors
- Strack M. (2017) “Teachers teach that knowledge waits" But what knowledge? Connecting technical training and professional education.
- Goodwin and Strack (2017) Tenuous Foundations: Historical Lessons For Modern Land Agreement
- Issue 303 -2014
- Issue 302 - 2013
- Issue 301 - 2011
- Issue 300 - 2010
- Issue 299 - 2009
- Issue 298 - 2008
- Issue 297 - 2007
- Issue 296 - 2006
For contribution queries contact the editor, Peter Knight: firstname.lastname@example.org