The journal is a technical, refereed journal published by S+SNZ containing material of an academic and technical nature. It includes a variety of papers covering recent legislative reforms, research, technology advances and conference papers supporting continuing professional development of members.
To submit a paper contact the editor Peter Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Formerly: Journal of the New Zealand Institute of Surveyors; Publisher: Wellington, N.Z. : New Zealand Institute of Surveyors. ISSN: 0048-0150.)
September 2020 No 306
- Hannah, J.; Bell, R.G. (2020) Forensic Analysis of the 1944 Datum Shift at the Wellington Tide Gauge.
The New Zealand Surveyor, No. 306, electronic publication.
2019 - Special Edition of New Zealand Surveyor
To commemorate Aotearoa NZ’s history and 250 years of nation-building since Cook’s voyage to NZ, a special edition of the NZ Surveyor Journal has been published.
December 2019 No.305
December 2017 No.304
- Coutts B. J. (2017) Surveying: A Profession
- Coutts, B. J. (2017) A Case for Geospatial Surveyors
- Strack M. (2017) “Teachers teach that knowledge waits" But what knowledge? Connecting technical training and professional education.
- Goodwin and Strack (2017) Tenuous Foundations: Historical Lessons For Modern Land Agreement
- Issue 303 -2014
- Issue 302 - 2013
- Issue 301 - 2011
- Issue 300 - 2010
- Issue 299 - 2009
- Issue 298 - 2008
- Issue 297 - 2007
- Issue 296 - 2006
For contribution queries contact the editor, Peter Knight: email@example.com