S+SNZ is responsible for setting and carrying out examinations to obtain a Certificate of Competency which is required to become a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor.
The examination process comes under the S+SNZ Examinations Committee.
- For Technical exam enquiries please email: email@example.com
- For admin exam enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two sets of examinations:
Professional Exam Dates 2022
To Learn How to Apply Step by Step Click Here
April 2022 Key dates: Closed
- 9 December 2021- Registration opens
- 12 February 2022 - Registration to sit the exam closes
- 21 February 2022 - Closing date for submission of projects to the S+SNZ Examinations Office
- 18 March 2022 - Timetables sent to eligible candidates to sit the Professional Examinations
- 11 April 2022 - Professional Examination Day 1
- 12 April 2022- Professional Examination Day 2
Note: "The CSD study component referenced in 126.96.36.199 Annual Circular has been removed from the Professional Interview Examination."
October 2022 Key Dates: Coming Soon
Cadastral Law Examination 2022
>>> To Learn How to Apply Step by Step Click Here
- 19 May 2022 - Registration closes
- TBC - Exam Preview Released
- 16 June 2022 - Cadastral Law Examination Day
Note: Other key dates will be advised later once confirmed.