We are now in Level 2 of the New Zealand government COVID-19 alert levels.
Contact Tracing Apps Available
As with many other organisations, S+SNZ continues to work both from National Office and remotely. We can still be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent matters on 021 337738.
NZ Government COVID-19 Website
The COVID-19 government website has excellent relevant and important information for individuals and businesses.
CSNZ COVID-19 Level 3 and 2 Protocol
CSNZ has updated their guidance notes to help with preparing your Level 2 COVID-19 Plans.
CHASNZ New Health and Safety Standards
The Construction Sector Accord Steering Group (CHASNZ) has approved the release of
newly developed industry health and safety standards and protocols for operating under
COVID-19 alert levels.
Resources and Information
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update No 7 - 14 May 2020
- CSNZ COVID-19 Level 3 and 2 Protocol - 13 May 2020
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update No 6 - 7 May 2020
- Minister Parker's Letter to Councils - 3 April 2020
- CSNZ COVID-19 Level 3 Protocol - 21 April 2020
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update No 5 - 30 April 2020
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update No 4 - 22 April 2020
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update - Out of Crisis Comes Change -15 April 2020
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update No 2 - 8 April 2020
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Update No1 - 2 April 2020
- Consulting Surveyors of NZ Newsletter - 10 April 202
- Consulting Surveyors of NZ Newsletter- 8 April 2020
- Consulting Surveyors of NZ Newsletter - 6 April 2020
- COVID-19- Dealing with NZS3910 issues as engineer to contract
- Information for businesses
- S+SNZ COVID-19 Plan.
Keeping yourself and your family healthy
For some, there may be a measure of concern or anxiety which is completely understandable. We encourage you wherever possible to reach out to your community in the 'virtual space' or via phone for a conversation. There are some excellent support resources available that focus on looking after yourself and your family during this time.
- Ministry of Health advice on caring for yourself and others
- NZ Mental Health Foundation- Looking after mental health
- Mentemia - Sir John Kirwan’s mental health blog and downloadable app.
- Why Working From Home is So Exhausting - And How To Reinvigorate (Forbes magazine).