Webinar: A Practical Guide to Unit Title Subdivisions for Cadastral Surveyors
Friday 08 November, 10am - 11:30am
Topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Review of the 2010 Act
- The Basics of Unit Title Subdivisions
- Unit Boundary Definition and Plan Graphic Presentation
- Staged Unit Title Subdivisions – the process
- Layered Developments – what are they and are they worth it?
- Redevelopments – changes to unit boundaries - simple and complex
- Conversions to Unit Titles – cross lease and company lease
- Plans in Substitution – adding and removing ‘land’
- Experiences over the last 8 years – lessons learnt.
Type: Live Stream Event
Members Rate: $50.00 + gst
Non-Members Rate: $120.00 + gst
Student Member Rate: $15 + gst
Neale Faulkner | Senior Surveyor
Neale Faulkner is a former principal of Yeomans Survey Solutions Limited in Auckland and current part time senior surveyor and part time retiree pursuing adventure. In addition, he is a member of both the Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board and the S+SNZ Consultants Division Management Committee. He has considerable experience in cadastral surveying, particularly in the urban environment, which has included numerous unit title subdivisions, a lot of which have involved mixed use developments and dealing with the particular characteristics associated therewith. Over the years he has critiqued and analysed many unit titled developments associated with leaky buildings for boundary definition purposes, to assist in the litigation process, which has included expert evidence to the High Court. Furthermore, he has presented a number of seminars on the Unit Titles Act from a survey perspective for S+SNZ and a wide range of other industry groups.