Business Mentors New Zealand
A lot of small to medium businessowners get so caught up in the day-to-day requirements of their business that they lose focus of the important things, like how to grow the business and how to work smarter not harder. This session introduces the Business Mentor Programme and what services are available to help small to medium business owners.
- An overview of the benefits to members and the services members can access.
- Some of the pitfalls for business owners.
- An overview of what is required to be a small business owner and the types of support you may need to maintain and grow your business.
Who Are Business Mentors New Zealand?
From its beginnings in 1991, Business Mentors New Zealand has steadily grown and developed to become the leading business mentoring service provider to the SME (small to medium-sized enterprise) sector in New Zealand.
Incredibly, the mentoring service has now assisted:
- over 67,000 SME owners - with this number increasing every day;
- engages with an overage of over 4,300 clients every year;
- is supported by over 1,900 volunteer mentors and 17 Agents (Economic Development Agencies and Chambers of Commerce) based throughout New Zealand.
Registration Fee: NZIS Members $20+gst; Non-members $40+gst.
When you receive your email confirmation it will include a link to the pre-recorded event.
The webinar is recorded in a high quality format that can be viewed via a secure web link from any device i.e. PC, Laptop, IPad, Smart Phone etc. similar to TV on demand.