Developed for the conceptual stages of design, SketchUp is powerful yet easy-to-learn 3D software. We think of it as the pencil of digital design. This award-winning software combines a simple, yet robust tool-set that streamlines and simplifies 3D design inside your computer. SketchUp is being used by anyone with the desire to Dream, Design or Communicate in 3D.
Presenting SketchUp Pro 2014
- How to add Google Maps Imagery right within SketchUp
- How to Toggle on and off the 3D terrain that comes with Google Imagery
- How to align the drawing Axis to suit Google Earth imagery
- How to 3D model a quick building
- How to add 'Photo Textures' to the building using Google Street View
- How to upload a 3D model to Google Earth
- How to create 3D contours using the 'From Scratch'Tool
- How to use the 'Smoove Tool' to shape and mold your custom contours
- Creating a 3D Site plan from a DWG CAD file
- How to use the 'From Contours'Tool
- How to use the 'Stamp' tool to perform cut and fill operations
- How to use the 'Drape' tool to create driveways and roads etc
- How to use components for Landscaping (Adding Plants and Trees etc)
Registration Fee: NZIS Members $20+gst; Non-members $30+gst.
When you receive your email confirmation it will include a link to the pre-recorded event.
The webinar is recorded in a high quality format that can be viewed via a secure web link from any device i.e. PC, Laptop, IPad, Smart Phone etc. similar to TV on demand.