Australasian Hydrographic Society
Promoting the science of hydrography and marine exploration
The AHS is a registered non-profit organisation www.ahs.asn.au
NZ Region – Australasian Hydrographic Society Webinar #4
This Webinar is proudly sponsored By Trimble.
- When: Monday 11th September 8pm NZ time, 6pm NSW/VIC time, 9am UK
- Duration: 1 hour
The webinar will be recorded for members who can’t make the date/time.
- Opening remarks: Gary Chisholm & Kevin Smith (NZR Chairman)
- Understanding shallow water multibeam systems
Pim Kuus - Teledyne Reson , UK
- Technical details to consider for shallow water (<50m) precise surveying with multibeam
- Mounting considerations
- Understanding of accuracies in the multibeam and the positioning and attitude sensor required
- Determine what PC processing can be reduced for a faster turnaround from boat time to electronic surface
- Closing remarks: Gary Chisholm
Accessing the Webinar:
Visuals: Visuals are available from the GoToMeeting service facilitated by Trimble as follows: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/768296557
Access Code: 768-296-557
Audio is available by phone as follows:
- NZ Free Phone:0800 14 1485
- Australia Free Phone:1800 191 358
- UK Phone:+44 330 221 0097
- As the webinar system might require a download, please take time in advance of the webinar to log in to the link using the same PC you will utilize for the webinar. This may take a few minutes to complete.
- The webinar will not be live until the moderator starts it a few minutes before the planned time.
- It is only intended to utilise the webinar tool for visuals, therefore do not select the webinar videoconference or audio service. Use the phone for audio.
- Once you have phoned in to the audio service please mute your phone. If there is too much background noise the moderator will have to put everyone on mute.
- Trimble will not be able to provide IT support during the webinar.
Point of Contact Details:
Gary Chisholm - Email: email@example.com